Class of 2020
Caps, gowns, and tassels
Last day to pre-order caps and gowns is this FRIDAY, February 7th, in the quad, during lunch only. $30 plus tax ($32.33)
- The "Cap/Gown Unit" for is all that's required for graduation. It includes a "20" tassel even though it's not listed in the title.
- The other tassels (for around $20) are "upgraded" tassels - bling, different letters, WHS logo. If you order one of these you would also receive a standard tassel with your cap and gown.
- You have the option of borrowing a cap/gown ("loaner" option) for no cost - please see the Jostens representative on the order day. You will have to return the cap/gown to the Jostens office in Costa Mesa after you graduate.
- You may also wear a cap/gown from a sibling or friend who went to Woodbridge. In this case, you would want to buy a tassel. Jostens offers a standard tassel (it will say "20") usually for under $10, or a keepsake tassel for around $20. You can ask the Jostens representative directly for this option.
- Caps/Gowns/Tassels - Order forms from Jostens were handed out during Homerooms on Friday, October 25th. The final deadline to order these itemsis in person on Friday, February 7th, during lunch.
- Graduation Leis - Every year, seniors have the option of ordering a white lei to wear on graduation day. The lei sale is conducted by our freshman class to support their own senior year activities, and this lei is the only one authorized by WHS administration for seniors to wear during the graduation ceremony. The leis are custom made for us by a shop in Honolulu and are flown here to arrive fresh on the morning of June 6th. They'll be made of beautiful white orchids with red accents and look wonderful with the red gowns our Warrior graduates wear. Leis will be sold in May; check back for details.
- Prom Tickets - The Junior/Senior Prom will be on Saturday, May 16th at the RSM Bell Tower Center. Tickets will be on sale in Activities beginning April 27th until the end of lunch on Thursday, May 14th. More details will be available closer to that date.
- Yearbooks - The only way to guarantee you will be able to get a yearbook at the end of the school year is to preorder your copy; preorders begin in Activities during registration and end on Friday, December 20th.
- Graduation Speaker Interest Workshop (Mandatory if you want to become Graduation Speaker - January 23 @ Tutorial, J114
- Graduation Speaker Speech Draft Workshop - February 13 @ Tutorial, J114
- Deadline for Graduation Speaker Submissions - February 20 @ 11:45 a.m., Counseling
- Mandatory Senior Meetings - April 27th, 2020 and June 3, 2020
- Senior BBQ - May 28, 2020
- Senior Breakfast - June 3, 2020
Graduation Day and Grad Night - June 4th, 2020
Grad night information
Woodbridge Grad Night Website - buy your Grad Night ticket ASAP! You won't want to miss it!
Senior graduation speaker information
Interested in giving a speech for Graduation? Click here for the flyer.
Check out the guidelines and workshops coming up.
• Open to all seniors
• Theme: Looking Forward
• 3-5 Minutes Spoken
Dates to Remember:
Speech Interest Workshop (Mandatory)
• Thursday, January 23rd @ Tutorial, Room J114
Speech Draft Workshop
• Thursday, February 13th @ Tutorial, Room J114
Deadline for speech submissions in Counseling
• Thursday, February 20th @ 11:45am, Counseling Office
Speech Reading Opportunity
• Wednesday, March 11th, 3:25pm, Room J114