Enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here. To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please call the front office at the school to make an appointment.
Please bring the following documentation with you to scheduled appointment.
1. Proof of Residency
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts; property tax payment receipts;
- Correspondence from a government agency;
- Voter Registration;
- rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt; or
- Declaration of Residency Affidavit
2. Proof of Age
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Government issued ID with photograph (example: passport);
- Statement by local registrar or a county recorder;
- Declaration of Age Affidavit
3. Student Immunization Documentation
Other important documents to bring if you have available:
- Student transcripts and/or withdrawal grades from previous school.
- Course recommendations from previous school
- Student IEP/504 documentation (if applicable)
- LPAC/CELDT Language test (if applicable)
- CA Fitness test results (if applicable)
9th Grade Orientation
The freshman and new student orientation will be held on Wednesday, August 14th at 12 noon in the WHS Gym. More information will be mailed home this summer.