If you are new to IUSD, CLICK HERE TO GO THROUGH DISTRICT ENROLLMENT.
The WHS Enrollment Office Will Reopen to the Public on Monday, 8/13 at 8:00a.m.
· Enrollment hours during the week of 8/13 – 8/17 are: 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
· ON MON, 8/20,THE COUNSELING OFFICE IS CLOSED.
· Enrollment hours for Tues, 8/21 & 8/24 are: 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
· Enrollment hours for Wed, 8/22 are: 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
· Enrollment hours on 8/23 are: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
iNCOMING 9TH gRADERS (CURRENT 8TH gRADERS)
- 2018-2019 9th Grade Orientation Packet
- 8th Grade Family Night Counseling Presentation
- Freshman and New Student Orientation is on Wednesday, August 15th from Noon-2 pm in the WHS Gym (for students only)
Warrior Welcome Week - Registration
Registration week is upon us! During registration days, returning students have an opportunity to get reacquainted with the campus, while new students will have an opportunity to visit and learn more about WHS. Students will receive ID cards,Textbooks, Schedules, and a variety of other items for the 2018-2019 school year.Please be sure to log into your parent portal account to begin the registration process before arriving at your student’s assigned registration date and time.
Mandatory documents to print and bring with you to registration from the online data confirmation process are the Health Condition Information Form and Ticket to Registration.
HELP NEEDED: Volunteers to help out with registration during Warrior Welcome Week. Please sign up using the link below if you are able to help out. It is a great opportunity to connect and reconnect with Warrior families!
2018/2019 Registration Dates
August 13th Seniors / Fall Athletes grades 10-12 only
August 14th Juniors / Marching Band grades 10-12 only
August 15th Sophomores
August 16th Freshmen
Make-Up Registration – Tuesday August 21st
If your student cannot attend their assigned registration date, please make arrangements to come in on the scheduled make-up registration day.
Please be sure to complete the online data confirmation online before registration week.
The schedule and instructions are attached below.