Tutorial Policies and Procedures
- Students must attend tutorial Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for thirty minutes (no Tutorial on Pep Rally days, testing days, minimum days or late start days). Students are assigned to a homeroom teacher and attend homeroom on alternating Wednesdays.
- Students must attend a Tutorial for any of the classes in which they are currently enrolled or the quiet study areas— Media Center or Staﬀ Lounge. Students may only attend Staﬀ Lounge Tutorial one time per week.
- A student SHOULD reserve a place PRIOR to Tutorial if they wish to be guaranteed a spot with a particular teacher on a particular day. Students reserve a place by printing their name on the Tutorial Attendance Sheet for the date of the Tutorial.
- Students have five minutes to arrive at their chosen tutorial. If they do not make it within the five minutes, they will be assigned a Saturday school. Any student caught out of the classroom during the thirty minutes will also be assigned a Saturday school.
- It is the student’s responsibility to arrive at Tutorial with study or reading materials.
- All students must sign a Tutorial Attendance Sheet each day.
- Students may not leave Tutorial for any reason.
- Students may attend only one Tutorial per day and may not switch classes.
- Any misbehavior in Tutorial will result in expulsion from that room and instant referral/Saturday school.