Transcript Information

If you need to request an unofficial transcript, a letter verifying your full time enrollment, a social security form, or good student insurance form, please see Mrs. Barelian, in the Counseling Office.  See below for more details.

current students

Check carefully to see if a transcript is required as part of your initial application.  UC campuses and CSU campuses DO NOT require transcripts initially.  Many out-of-state public colleges also do not require transcripts initially. Unofficial transcripts can be printed directly from MyIUSD/Parent Portal.  For all questions related to transcripts, please contact WHS Registrar,

For colleges and universities that require a transcript please purchase your transcript on Parchment to be sent digitally:

ALUMNI (any/all Woodbridge graduates)

Click here to order your transcript on-line from  Transcripts ordered during a school holiday will be processed when school is back in session.  Please use your legal name and include your five digit student ID number to expedite the process.  Your sealed, official transcript will be sent either by mail or electronically, whichever your college, or other institution requires.

additional information

  • Unofficial Transcripts and Grades:
    • Use the IUSD Parent Portal to access and print a transcript or grade report.
    • Use Parchment (You must create a Parchment account) 
  • Full time Student Verification Letters, Social Security forms and Good Driver Discount forms:  To order any of these forms or letters, please see Mrs. Barelian, registrar in H102, during regular Counseling Office hours:  7:30 - 4:00 M-F.