Dear Woodbridge Families:
We are looking forward to having your students return to the school campus after winter break and we hope that you will continue to partner with us in our efforts to keep all students and staff safe. There are several things to keep in mind when preparing your students for return to school. If any of the following are currently true for your student, please keep them home and contact me so that an appropriate return to school date can be identified, following both California Department of Public Health and Orange County Health Care Agency guidelines:
- Your student is experiencing any symptoms of illness (refer to the attached Decision Tree and Daily Home Screener)
- Your student has tested positive for COVID over winter break
- A member of your household is awaiting test results or has already tested positive for COVID over winter break
- Your student has been in close contact with a friend of family member, over winter break, who has since tested positive for COVID
- You have traveled outside the state over winter break
I can be reached at 949-936-7827 or via email at email@example.com. Please also contact the Woodbridge Attendance Line at 949-936-7801 to report your student absences.
We continue to ask that students not spend unnecessary time on campus before and after school and that they adhere to physical distancing in common areas such as walkways, hallways and restrooms. The school campus will continue to remain closed to parents and guests. Any parent coming onto campus will need to check in at the Attendance window in the Administration Building. You will be asked to wear a face covering and adhere to physical distancing when coming onto campus for any reason.
Through the diligent efforts of all Woodbridge High School staff, we will continue to provide a safe learning environment for your students. And our efforts have been enhanced by your willingness to communicate openly with us so that illnesses and exposures can be managed appropriately. We realize that it can be stressful for your students to be absent from in-person instruction and please know that we remain dedicated to the success of our students and our school community. Welcome back from winter break, Warriors!
Linda Mirshafiee, MSN, RN, CSN, PHN
Woodbridge High School Nurse
Nurse Line: 949-936-7827
Health Office: 949-936-7829